G’Kar warned of a darkness and Delenn came out of a dark cocoon. Aleyn joins us as we reveal episode 2×02 – “Revelations”.
Heidi and Mallika recorded a commentary for “Revelations”. Look for our full episode discussion next week.
SHERIDAN SHERIDAN SHERIDAN SHERIDAN SHERIDAN SHERIDAN!!! Ahhhh…..it feels good to say that!
A new commander takes over Babylon 5 and is immediately presented with his first crisis. Mike helps us acclimate to episode 2×01 – “Points of Departure”.
NOTE: I know that my voice cuts out occasionally, but I think you can still easily follow the conversation. I think I know what’s causing it and will hopefully be able to prevent it in the future. – Will
Heidi, Elisabeth, and Mallika recorded a commentary for “Points of Departure”. Look for our full episode discussion in about 2 weeks.
We take a look back at Season 1 and look ahead to Season 2.
Many Babylon 5 DVD viewers have discovered that the DVD sets are made more for people who have already seen the show before rather than first-time viewers. There are spoilers in the commentaries, on the DVD cases, on the discs themselves, and even in the DVD menus. Here are some tips to avoid spoilers for the first 2 episodes of Season 2.
Note: If you’re streaming the episode, skip to #5
Update: The UK DVD don’t have the spoilers in the credits, but it does have the spoilers on the case and in the DVD menu.
- Try to avoid looking at the DVD cover. Don’t look at the DVD either.
- Pop the DVD in. It takes a few seconds to get to the main menu. Ignore the right part of the screen and select “Episodes”.
- Episode selections. Try to ignore the thumbnails and future episode titles. Pick the episode you want to watch.
- Ignore the thumbnails and select “Start” at the bottom of the screen.
- It’s safe to watch the opening credits up the point where he says “the name of the place is Babylon 5″ and Babylon 5 appears on the screen. After that look away and listen the cool music. You should be able to tell when the credits end. The original broadcast and some versions of the DVDs don’t have this spoiler in the credits. I think Warner Bros decided to save themselves some hassle by using the same credits for each episode.
- After the opening credits end, you should be fine.
I hope this helps. After episode 2, you should be safe.
Nothing’s the same anymore. Jason conspires with us to discuss episode 1×22 – “Chrysalis”.
Sorry for the poor audio on my end. I wasn’t able to use my normal setup due to electrical problems. – Will
Heidi and Elisabeth recorded a commentary for “Chrysalis”. Look for our full episode discussion next week.
While Londo shows Lennier the innards of Babylon 5, a murderer is convicted and sentenced for his crimes. Jason helps us do justice to episode 1×21 – “The Quality of Mercy”.
We finally see Babylon 4, getting some answers and more questions. Shane aids us in exploring episode 1×20 – “Babylon Squared”.